Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Tuesday, June 19, 2012 | By: Traci

Review: Spellcaster (Spellbound, #2) by Cara Lynn Shultz

Spellcaster (Spellbound, #2)Spellcaster by Cara Lynn Shultz
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I think out of the two books in this series, I enjoyed this one a lot more than I enjoyed the first. The biggest pull right now is how we see Emma grow using her powers. There are a lot more instances of Emma practicing all of her witchy skills and that's what I enjoy. I like seeing characters using magical powers.

The story between Emma and Brendan hasn't changed. It continues to grow in this book though. That's great because we get to see how they're evolving as a couple. I really enjoy their relationship because he's a sweet guy and Emma, well Emma needs help, but yet she realizes that she can really take care of herself. It's nice to see empowered female characters when we usually see female characters that need a boyfriend to define themselves. It's refreshing.

I'm also glad to see that Emma continued her relationship with her witchy friend Angelique. I like that Emma is an all encompassing character that doesn't feel like she has to ignore certain people to withold a status. She's a very likable character.

View all my reviews

2 comments:

kate brown said...

Hello helen, i want to say a very big thanks to you.... for bringing back my joy to me. my joy was fulfiled immediately after you told me about priest oduma, i contacted him that day and he told me the necessary things i need to provide for him to be able to cast the spell that would make my lover come back to me. i provided all the things he asked for and the next day my lover came back to me begging. once again i want you to know that i really appreciate you for making me know of this powerfull spell caster and i would forver be grateful

CONTACT PRIEST ODUMA VIA EMAIL SPELLOFSOLUTION@ GMAIL.COM OR CALL HIM ON +2348153363047 for his powerfull spell of solution to any kind of problem
you can click him here...... spellofsolution.blogspot.com
Love Spell
Money Spell
Luck Spell
Protection Spell

OGUDUGU SPELL CASTER said...

Wow i never thought i will happy in my life ever again, i want you all to thank DR OGUDUGU of GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM, he is a father that takes care of his children the spell caster of our time, he has saved me from a very ugly situation that almost made my life miserable and i want you all to thank him for me,my husband and i have be married for so many years now with children and the relationship was being threatened by a small girl in his working place,she was almost destroying my home i met so many spell casters but to no avail until i met a friend who came from africa and she told me about DR OGUDUGU, and i decided to contact him and try him out as i was losing faith in all spell casters, but he told not to worry that now am in his temple everything will be alright he assured me 100% that his spell has no side effects and that it will work straight and save my home and my marriage and after he has performed the sacrifices and casted the spell, my husband came back to us with love and affection and he loved us more and more and he never looked back or none did his love for me waiver, if you are also experiencing this sort of your situation in your home, if your husband is drifting away, if you are experiencing a broken home or you have lost your husband to a young woman outside there then look no further help is here as GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM is ready to help you out okay for any of your problem is it financial needs, revenge spell, job spell, promotion spell what kind of spell do you need DR OGUDUGU is going to solve it for you okay i have promised him to always talk of his good works to the world in general and to any body who cares to listen, you can email him on his personal email on or GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM and he will attend to you as soon as possible okay once again his email is or GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM OR call +2348142250751 Thank you great father your daughter Precious Williams.

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.