Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Saturday, June 23, 2012 | By: Traci

2012 West Virginia Book Festival

I've been following the WV Book Festival Website for awhile now hoping to get a glimpse of what authors and events that will be taking place at the festival come October.

I'm very excited to say that Charlaine Harris and Tamora Pierce will be at the festival this year, speaking and signing books afterwards. I believe that this seals the deal and I will be attending the festival this year.

If anyone is planning on attending the festival, let me know! It's in the state capital so there will be plenty to do aside from going to the large book sale and attending author lectures and book signings. It will definitely be worth the weekend visit if anyone is interested!

West Virginia Book Festival.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.