Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Saturday, May 5, 2012 | By: Traci

Review: The Thirteen by Susie Moloney (ARC)

The ThirteenThe Thirteen by Susie Moloney
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book is so deliciously evil. I just cannot find a better way to explain this book. It's dripping with evil but it's just so good it's really hard to put down.

One warning though, if you dislike books with violence against animals, I would avoid this book. I almost put the book down for a small segment but I continued to read on and thankfully, it didn't really happen again and the ending made it worthwhile.

The book is written rather well. The book progresses along at a great pace, things happen in a logical succession and the characters all have great personalities. It's really easy to pick out your favorites as soon as the book starts. I think it's quite clear to see who the evil ones are. The author doesn't make it a point to hide anything, except for what the characters are really up to. I mean, you know, but it takes awhile for things to build up to a point where everything is finally out in the open.

The ending is just about as creepy as the entire story itself and it makes me wonder if a sequel isn't in the works. I wouldn't be surprised!

I received a copy of this book from Library Thing for review.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.