Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Sunday, May 20, 2012 | By: Traci

Review: Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy #5) by Richelle Mead

Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy, #5)Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book is just as full with as many plot twists and turns as the one before it. Things just continue to get a lot worse for Rose, but for a moment, they're great. Things get very interesting with Lissa, Christian and Adrian. Things with Dimitri get really interesting but that's something you'd have to read the book to find out. As usual, Rose finds herself in some very, very deep trouble. This is the type of trouble that really could get her killed, that is unless her father has any say.

I have to say I found this book to be very, very heart breaking in points. I feel like I could really relate to Rose and what she was going through. The scenes where Rose is going through heartbreak are scenes in which you can really feel the emotional pain she's going through. It really tugs on your heart strings. Of course, I'm hoping things turn out a lot better for Rose in the next book, but you know that doesn't always work out that way.

I am very interested in knowing where things with Lissa will go next. I'm also interested in knowing how certain characters really fit into how the story will come to an end. The characters and plots are so well written, I haven't exactly figured out who all the important players are.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.