Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Tuesday, May 8, 2012 | By: Traci

Review: The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore, James Frey, Jobie Hughes

The Power of Six (Lorien Legacies, #2)The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When I read the first book, I was a bit skeptical about it. It didn't seem to flow well. It just had something about it that I really didn't care for. I was also a bit skeptical about reading this book, the second in the series because I wasn't sure how this one would turn out. I have to say that this one turned out a lot better than I expected. I'm glad I decided to read on.

We continue to follow Four and Six, with Four's friend Sam. We start with them recuperating after the end of the last book. However, things do not go easily. Things get bad very fast. They're constantly on the run working to find others and find a way to survive. However, we're not only following Four and Six, we're also following another hiding in Spain.

Things get a bit strange for this new character that lives in a orphanage with lots of nuns when they're attacked. We cut back and forth between, Four, Six and Marina. Sam and Four leave Six however to embark on their own journey therefore making things really, really interesting.

The action in this book is fast paced. Everything happens quickly but you can tell that a war is definitely on the horizon. Things will not be peaceful in the next books.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.