Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thursday, May 24, 2012 | By: Traci

Review: Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy # 6) by Richelle Mead

Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6)Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm not sure what can be said about this book other than I was pretty happy with how it ended. I mean, really happy. I'm glad to see certain characters where they ended up. It just made me happy. Although I was a bit unhappy for a few characters. I'd like to know what happened to them afterwards. I mean, It's terrible to leave such good characters in the dust like that.

I'm glad I stuck with the entire series to the end. I think the story and the writer evolved so much along the way. And Rose evolved so much herself. I'm glad to see the direction she took. It's such a stark difference to how she was in the first book. She went from a character that I really didn't like much, to a character that realized a lot of things about herself, which turned her into a great, likable character that I wouldn't mind reading more about.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.