Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Wednesday, May 2, 2012 | By: Traci

Review: Charmed: Season 9, Volume 3

Charmed Season 9 Volume 3Charmed Season 9 Volume 3 by Paul Ruditis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was really happy to get my hands on this volume. I'm not reading the comics as standalone novels, but rather collecting the graphic novel version. It saves me the clutter so I'm a bit behind everyone else.

I think this collection was better than the first two only because we get to see more of the Charmed Ones living their normal lives, rather than fighting an epic battle in the first two books. And, after the bombshell in the last novel from Grams and Penny about Prue, we get to see what happened that caused such a stir in the first place.

We see an old character return, even if for a few panels and we see Phoebe and Cole back in action. Actually, we get to see a different side of Cole and Phoebe, well she's just Phoebe.

For everyone out there interested in the kids, Piper's kids take on a pretty important role in the first chapter which I loved. I wondered how the kids turned out after the show ended, especially since they sort of took a backseat during the final episodes.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.