Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thursday, May 17, 2012 | By: Traci

Review: Blood Promise (Vampire Academy #4) by Richelle Mead

Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, #4)Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The books in this series just continue to get better and better. Each time I read on, I'm always left with a cliff hanger that makes me want to read on.

Mead has a way of making you truly invested in the lives of her characters. As things happen to the characters in the books, you suddenly want things to work out for them. You want good things to happen and when good things don't exactly come, you feel for each and every one of them.

I knew things were too good to be true with this one though. I did want to see some sort of conclusion for Rose after what happened in the last book. However, when it happened, it was depressing. It's just something that you want to work out. I was glad however to see that things were not going to go in that direction. I want a lot more to the story line of Rose and the Dimitri than we're presented with. Of course, I want good things but I guess I'm just so invested.

I definitely want more, more more!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.