Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Monday, April 2, 2012 | By: Traci

Review: Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter

Goddess Interrupted (Goddess Test, #2)Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book is written in the same great style as the first. Things are still different this time around but yet they are still the same. It's hard to explain really, one must read the book to really grasp everything that is happening.

Kate hasn't changed much other than being married to Henry. She's still stuck in her self loathing over whether or not Henry cares for her. I really feel like this book has Kate doing nothing but sitting at home with a 'woah is me' attitude about everything. It gets old really listening to Kate constantly whine to either herself or anyone that will listen about Henry.

Other than that, I truly enjoyed reading the descriptions of the underworld. It's pleasant really to think about the afterlife as whatever we make it. The world building in this title is pretty good. I think it's what really made this book, otherwise I probably would have given up reading it awhile ago.

The biggest shocker really is the ending. I was not expecting Carter to go where she did with the ending. Now I'm even more eager than before to find out what happens in the next title. I just have to know because it's such a huge plot twist, it's really keeping me on the edge of my seat.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.