Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Sunday, April 8, 2012 | By: Traci

Review: Buffy the Vampire Slayer #7: Twilight

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Twilight (Season 8, Vol. 7)Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Twilight by Joss Whedon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is one of the more stranger story arcs in the season. We finally get a reveal on Twilight and we realize something about Giles. Of course he's hiding something. When isn't he? Also, Buffy goes through another change.

I have to say, I wasn't expecting Twilight to turn out to be whom it was. I expected someone else I think. I never thought I'd see this character return as something dark again, only to be creating the way for something else entirely. After Buffy meets Twilight and some things are revealed, things get strange for several pages. Then, they get even stranger before Buffy comes to her senses.

As usual, the art is nice, the characters are written true to their TV counterparts and the storyline follows something you would have seen on the show.

View all my reviews

1 comments:

Jessica L Buike (AuthorJess and Operation Relax) said...

Hi! Found you through the IBBA awards nominees for YA on Goodreads! :) thought I'd make some new friends while trying to win votes in the Adult Fiction category! :) I'm now following your blog and I hope you will consider following mine (and voting for me in the Fiction category if you haven't already voted for someone else): http://authorjess.blogspot.com/2012/04/grand-opening-giveaway.html

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.