Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Twilight by Joss Whedon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
This is one of the more stranger story arcs in the season. We finally get a reveal on Twilight and we realize something about Giles. Of course he's hiding something. When isn't he? Also, Buffy goes through another change.
I have to say, I wasn't expecting Twilight to turn out to be whom it was. I expected someone else I think. I never thought I'd see this character return as something dark again, only to be creating the way for something else entirely. After Buffy meets Twilight and some things are revealed, things get strange for several pages. Then, they get even stranger before Buffy comes to her senses.
As usual, the art is nice, the characters are written true to their TV counterparts and the storyline follows something you would have seen on the show.
View all my reviews
All books reviewed on this blog are purchased by me unless otherwise stated. Reviews on this blog are done for fun and resource, no money is gained from the reviews.
aliens arc book club chick-lit childrens lit christmas classics comics/graphic novels contests currently reading demons dystopian fae fairy tales fantasy festivals fiction follow friday ghosts harry potter historical horror indie kindle lgbt magic mailbox mystery mythology paranormal parody pottermore quotes resources review rizzoli and isles romance sci-fi short story sookie stackhouse steampunk sultry saturday teaser tuesday thriller updates urban fantasy utopia vampires welcome werewolves witches ya zombies
- Review: As I Wake by Elizabeth Scott
- Review: World's Burn Through
- Review: Graceling by Kristin Cashore
- Review: Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 8: Last Gl...
- Review: Matched by Ally Condie
- Mailbox Monday #14
- Comic Review: House of Night Bundle by Darkhorse C...
- Comic Review: Angel: A Long Night's Journey by Dar...
- Review: Buffy the Vampire Slayer #7: Twilight
- Review: Buffy the Vampire Slayer #6: Retreat
- Review: Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter
- ▼ April (11)