Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thursday, April 5, 2012 | By: Traci

Review: Buffy the Vampire Slayer #6: Retreat

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Retreat (Season 8, Vol. 6)Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Retreat by Joss Whedon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

In this arc of Buffy, Buffy and he gang of rogue slayers are still trying to find out what Twilight is up to. Also, they find out a big surprise as to how Twilight keeps finding them so they do something unthinkable in hopes of staying alive. Of course that doesn't go as planned.

I really liked how the girls had to step out of their comfort zones in this story arc. Instead of being superhuman beings, they have to deal with being normal people. I'm happy Andrew is still Andrew and something big with Xander occurs. I really wasn't expecting that surprise. I'm also excited to see where this new development will go.

Also, Riley? Yeah he's back. I don't know where this part of the story will go but I think it will be interesting! I'm going to start reading the next one right now so I can find out what happens exactly!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.