Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Saturday, March 3, 2012 | By: Traci

Review: Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Wolves at The Gate by Joss Whedon

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Wolves at the Gate (Season 8, Vol. 3)Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Wolves at the Gate by Joss Whedon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This volume of Buffy comics really blew me away. We're really starting to hit a groove I think. The story lines combined with character actions and words are starting to really fall into place with how characters acted on the show.

I think this volume really hit a high point. Things really started to get interesting in this grouping of comics and we're seeing Buffy do something that I thought would NEVER happen. I'm actually quite giddy over that however I'm a bit apprehensive as to where this will go in later comics. I don't want it turned into a running gag and I certainly don't want things to go in a back and forth motion where she's constantly choosing one and then going back to the other. That will be disappointing. Pick one and stick with it!

Also, poor Xander. He cannot catch a break. I was overjoyed and then let down. I thought maybe Xander was back to a good point in his life. However I hope that better things are to come! I'm definitely very excited to to read the next volume.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.