Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Friday, March 23, 2012 | By: Traci

Review: Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 8 Volume 5 Predators and Prey

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Predators and Prey (Season 8, Vol. 5)Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Predators and Prey by Joss Whedon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

How nice to see Harmony again! This group of Buffy stories has a lot to do with Harmony and I'm thinking we'll probably see a lot more of her in the next stories but of course, I don't know until I read on!

Harmony, ever the attention seeker, gets herself a TV show. Buffy and Andrew team up, and they finally work on a few of their issues. We also see a nice resolution to Dawn's current problems (being under spell's and all).

I think my favorite story had to be the one with the vampy cats. That was quite an interesting storyline and something that I wasn't expecting to read in a Buffy comic. However, it reminds me of something that I would see on the TV show so it wasn't so surprising really. It was cute, creepy and funny all at the same time.

Also, the bonus Harmony story at the end with the small vampy cat story was also a plus. Cute, creepy and funny because it's really hard to be mad at Harmony sometimes.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.