Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Predators and Prey by Joss Whedon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
How nice to see Harmony again! This group of Buffy stories has a lot to do with Harmony and I'm thinking we'll probably see a lot more of her in the next stories but of course, I don't know until I read on!
Harmony, ever the attention seeker, gets herself a TV show. Buffy and Andrew team up, and they finally work on a few of their issues. We also see a nice resolution to Dawn's current problems (being under spell's and all).
I think my favorite story had to be the one with the vampy cats. That was quite an interesting storyline and something that I wasn't expecting to read in a Buffy comic. However, it reminds me of something that I would see on the TV show so it wasn't so surprising really. It was cute, creepy and funny all at the same time.
Also, the bonus Harmony story at the end with the small vampy cat story was also a plus. Cute, creepy and funny because it's really hard to be mad at Harmony sometimes.
View all my reviews
All books reviewed on this blog are purchased by me unless otherwise stated. Reviews on this blog are done for fun and resource, no money is gained from the reviews.
aliens arc book club chick-lit childrens lit christmas classics comics/graphic novels contests currently reading demons dystopian fae fairy tales fantasy festivals fiction follow friday ghosts harry potter historical horror indie kindle lgbt magic mailbox mystery mythology paranormal parody pottermore quotes resources review rizzoli and isles romance sci-fi short story sookie stackhouse steampunk sultry saturday teaser tuesday thriller updates urban fantasy utopia vampires welcome werewolves witches ya zombies
- Review: The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
- Review: Eve by Anna Carey
- Review: Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 8 Volume 5...
- Review: The Agency 2: The Body at the Tower
- Review: Fever (The Chemical Garden #2) by Lauren D...
- Review: Hickey of the Beast by Isabel Kunkle (ARC)...
- Review: A Temptation of Angels by Michelle Zink (A...
- Review: The Warrior Heir by Cinda Williams Chima
- Review: Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Time of your Lif...
- Review: Reunion by Jeff Bennington
- Review: Princess of the Midnight Ball (Princess #1...
- Review: Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Wolves at The Ga...
- Review: Camille by Tess Oliver
- ▼ March (13)