Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Friday, February 3, 2012 | By: Traci

Review: A Million Suns by Beth Revis

A Million Suns (Across the Universe, #2)A Million Suns by Beth Revis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book blew me away. I mean, wow. I loved the first book in the series but this book was full of suspense. Every chapter ended with some sort of cliff hanger that left us wondering, "what next?".

Not only are we left wondering what is happening to the ship, we're also left wondering about the characters and the people on the ship. Amy and Elder are hunting clues to a mystery Orion left for Amy to solve. The problem is, the clues aren't adding up. Something about them is a bit strange. So Amy works hard to find out if someone is tampering with the clues he left behind.

Also, we get to see the true nature of people on board Godspeed, because they're not under the control of Phydus anymore, they're more prone to behaving in more natural ways which makes living life on board the ship a little different than what it was in the first book. It's mutiny really and a young Elder has to work hard at proving himself a capable leader.

And, the best part? A lot of lies are uncovered. Things we learned in book one, are not all what they appear to be which means, thing just got a lot more interesting!

This is a great read and I cannot wait for the next book.

View all my reviews

1 comments:

Aimee said...

I just finished this book a few days ago and posted a review for this too. :) I think we agree...

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.