A Million Suns by Beth Revis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
This book blew me away. I mean, wow. I loved the first book in the series but this book was full of suspense. Every chapter ended with some sort of cliff hanger that left us wondering, "what next?".
Not only are we left wondering what is happening to the ship, we're also left wondering about the characters and the people on the ship. Amy and Elder are hunting clues to a mystery Orion left for Amy to solve. The problem is, the clues aren't adding up. Something about them is a bit strange. So Amy works hard to find out if someone is tampering with the clues he left behind.
Also, we get to see the true nature of people on board Godspeed, because they're not under the control of Phydus anymore, they're more prone to behaving in more natural ways which makes living life on board the ship a little different than what it was in the first book. It's mutiny really and a young Elder has to work hard at proving himself a capable leader.
And, the best part? A lot of lies are uncovered. Things we learned in book one, are not all what they appear to be which means, thing just got a lot more interesting!
This is a great read and I cannot wait for the next book.
View all my reviews
All books reviewed on this blog are purchased by me unless otherwise stated. Reviews on this blog are done for fun and resource, no money is gained from the reviews.
aliens arc book club chick-lit childrens lit christmas classics comics/graphic novels contests currently reading demons dystopian fae fairy tales fantasy festivals fiction follow friday ghosts harry potter historical horror indie kindle lgbt magic mailbox mystery mythology paranormal parody pottermore quotes resources review rizzoli and isles romance sci-fi short story sookie stackhouse steampunk sultry saturday teaser tuesday thriller updates urban fantasy utopia vampires welcome werewolves witches ya zombies
- Comic Review: Buffy the Vampire Slayer: No Future ...
- Comic Review: Buffy the Vampire Slayer: The Long W...
- Review: The Giver by Lois Lowry
- Comic Review: Charmed TPB Volume 2 (Zenescope)
- Comic Review: Charmed TPB Volume 1 (Zenescope)
- Review: The Last Little Blue Envelope by Maureen J...
- Review: Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendra Blake (Ann...
- Comic Review: Angel #17: The Cordelia Special
- Comic Review: Angel #15 and #16
- Comic Review: Angel # 14
- Comic Review: Angel #12 and #13
- Comic Review: Angel #10 and #11
- Comic Review: Angel #8, #9
- Comic Review: Angel # 5, #6, #7
- Review: A Million Suns by Beth Revis
- Comic Review: Angel # 4
- ▼ February (16)