Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Tuesday, February 21, 2012 | By: Traci

Comic Review: Charmed TPB Volume 1 (Zenescope)

Charmed Volume 1

This is a collection of the first 5 comic books in the Charmed comic line. The story picks up after Season 8 of the TV show ended.

I knew the comics were coming out but I kept putting off ordering them. I finally bit the bullet and I'm glad I did! I am overjoyed to see the Charmed Ones back in action. Also, we get to see more of the girls with their husbands. That is a huge plus.

If you wanted to know more about the children the girls had, now is the time to pick up the comics, or the collection because I've seen each sister with her children and her husband. The kids are cute and I can't wait to read more about them. It appears that their children will be just as magical as the sisters themselves.

I was worried about how interesting the story line could be, after all, when the show ended, everything was made out to be peaceful-this is true for a short time, but it doesn't stick. As usual, there are evil people out there that are bent on claiming power and prestige through evil means, so of course things were not peaceful.

Also, if you're wondering what happened to some of the innocents the sisters saved, we get to see a few memorable ones. The story line also sounds like something that would have happened on the show, if the show would have continued. And the art is not cartoonish, it's not cheesy. It's very detailed with rich colors.

If you're a Charmed fan, this is a must read!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.