Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thursday, February 9, 2012 | By: Traci

Comic Review: Angel #10 and #11

Angel #10 | Product Details | Dark Horse Digital Comics
Angel #11 | Product Details | Dark Horse Digital Comics

When we open in issue #10, we are reading about how famous people always end up in the media for something or other. Then, a congressman ends up dead in a fire, but as the only body, it is turning out to look a little suspicious. What I found surprising is how Angel ended up in a Vampire run bordello. That's when things really start to get strange.

I think my favorite artwork in the two part series was when Angel was talking to the owner of the bordello. The shadowing was lovely, and a lot of attention was really given to her dress. With how the rooms were drawn, you get the sense of the darkness, mystery and evil that surrounds the house and the women that work there.

Once again, this story line truly reminds me of an Angel episode or at least something that sounds like a plausible plot from the show. I'm really getting into the comics and I'm interested in reading these farther!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.