I picked up A Million Suns the day it was released. Amazon sent it directly to my Kindle. I bought The Giver when it was on sale at Amazon for .99. Spellcaster and Goddess Interrupted were picked up from NetGalley where I'm automatically approved to receive Harlequin titles. I'll have to read the first Goddess Test book otherwise the second book won't make much sense! I hope I can get around to that soon though.
All books reviewed on this blog are purchased by me unless otherwise stated. Reviews on this blog are done for fun and resource, no money is gained from the reviews.
aliens arc book club chick-lit childrens lit christmas classics comics/graphic novels contests currently reading demons dystopian fae fairy tales fantasy festivals fiction follow friday ghosts harry potter historical horror indie kindle lgbt magic mailbox mystery mythology paranormal parody pottermore quotes resources review rizzoli and isles romance sci-fi short story sookie stackhouse steampunk sultry saturday teaser tuesday thriller updates urban fantasy utopia vampires welcome werewolves witches ya zombies
- Comic Review: Angel Surrogates # 3
- Comic Review: Angel: Surrogates #2 |Dark Horse Dig...
- Comic Review: Angel: Surrogates #1 (Dark Horse Com...
- Review: Revealing Eden: Save The Pearls Part One ...
- Switched by Amanda Hocking (ARC)
- Review: Blood Rights by Kristen Painter
- Mailbox Monday #13
- Review: Cinder by Marissa Meyer (ARC)
- Review: Tempest (Tempest #1) by Julie Cross
- Review: Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynne Barnes (...
- Review: Under the Moon (Goddess Rising #1) by Nat...
- Review: Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber (ARC)
- Review: Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder (ARC)
- My Most Anticipated Books of 2012
- ▼ January (14)