Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Wednesday, January 25, 2012 | By: Traci

Comic Review: Angel: Surrogates #1 (Dark Horse Comics)

Angel: Surrogates #1 | Product Details | Dark Horse Digital Comics

So I've never been one for comics but there are so many shows on TV that were canceled that I miss. I watch reruns when I can but it's still a pain to not see anything new from these shows. After purchasing some the Charmed Graphic novels to catch up where that show left off, I bought the Angel series on a whim. The graphics are great. We open with Angel interrogating some demons and move on to Cordelia working in the detective agency office that she runs with Angel. She reviews some things about Angel's life that you may or may not know before Doyle comes in to let her know Angel is missing. Angel is hearing a case story from a woman whose husband is missing. Angel ends up alone. The first ends on a cliff hanger. We're left wondering whether or not Angel will make it out of his predicament. I'm glad I purchased the entire series otherwise I'd be really, really angry! I think my biggest issue with comics is I'm always afraid how the characters are portrayed won't be the same as watching the show but so far, Cordelia and Angel seem spot on. It will be interesting to see how the story progresses from there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.