Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Wednesday, December 7, 2011 | By: Traci

Review: A Storm of Swords by George R.R Martin

A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire, #3)A Storm of Swords by George R.R. Martin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

If there is one thing that I have learned by reading these books is that, slowly, one by one, the story really starts to go deeper, with bigger plot twists and turns each leaving me either utterly shocked or very, very angry that these things occurred.

This book is slow. Painfully slow in some parts. It works on slowly building up suspense, giving you bits and pieces of the story one by one. It's painful really to read through the chapters because you're handed only bite sized pieces of information and you don't want bite sized pieces, you want everything at once. This book leaves you hungry for more.

The events in this book will shock you, especially if you've grown very fond of certain characters. You'll be angry, you'll be shocked, you'll want revenge and in the end, you'll be so surprised you won't believe what you've just read! This book has one of the biggest plot twists by far than the other books did.

While this book has made me want to start reading the next because I really, really want to know what happens, these books are so large I feel the need to take from one book before I begin another because they take me so long to read! With that being said, I am definitely reading the next and continuing on with this series.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.