Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Monday, December 26, 2011 | By: Traci

Review: All Together Dead (Sookie Stackhouse #7) by Charlaine Harris

All Together Dead (Sookie Stackhouse, #7)All Together Dead by Charlaine Harris
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Once again, Sookie must leave her hometown to work for the vampires, and once again, all hell breaks loose.

I think this one clicked a lot more for me than the previous book. It was just a lot more interesting with a lot more action. I was glad to see Sookie reunited with Barry, a character from a few books before. While by the end, Sookie and Barry aren't exactly on the best terms, it was nice to see her interacting once again with another telepath.

I also enjoyed reading the parts about the summit. The summit at the hotel of course, is where all the action takes place. This book is all about business. We don't see a lot of Sookie really just being or interacting outside of having a job to do for her vampire employers. She's there quite simply as a lie detector and they really don't feel bad about using her. They are paying her nicely and they really do plan to use her how they wish.

I was very surprised to see how Sookie's actions towards the end before the big climax really showed how her loyalties have shifted. It was actually very surprising to see how she no longer seems to care for certain characters, but she now cares for those that at first, she felt absolutely nothing for. I think this book is a big catalyst for a lot of changes in the coming books. Of course, I haven't read past this book yet so I cannot be sure but I think Sookie is in for a lot of revelations.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.