Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Saturday, December 31, 2011 | By: Traci

My Favorite Covers of 2011

Crave (The Clann #1) The Girl in the Steel Corset (Steampunk Chronicles, #1) The Mephisto Covenant: The Redemption of Ajax (The Mephisto Covenant, #1) Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1)

Dearly, Departed Starcrossed The Magnolia League (Magnolia League, #1) Demonglass (Hex Hall #2)

I've read a lot of books this year. My Goodreads account puts my book count at 115 books this year, which is 37,851 pages! That's pretty good considering before I bought my Kindle, I was reading maybe 5 or so books a year..that is if I decided to. Sometimes I never made it to that many. I just never found it to be convenient to go to the bookstore, buy a book, read it and repeat.

While I don't own any of the books above in hardcover format, I still find the covers to be beautiful works of art. I'm hoping that I can get my hands on more lovely books next year!

I haven't given any thought as to how many books I plan to read next year but I think I'm going to shoot for just a bit more books than I read this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.