All books reviewed on this blog are purchased by me unless otherwise stated. Reviews on this blog are done for fun and resource, no money is gained from the reviews.
aliens arc book club chick-lit childrens lit christmas classics comics/graphic novels contests currently reading demons dystopian fae fairy tales fantasy festivals fiction follow friday ghosts harry potter historical horror indie kindle lgbt magic mailbox mystery mythology paranormal parody pottermore quotes resources review rizzoli and isles romance sci-fi short story sookie stackhouse steampunk sultry saturday teaser tuesday thriller updates urban fantasy utopia vampires welcome werewolves witches ya zombies
- My Favorite Covers of 2011
- Review: Shadowlander by Theresa Meyers (ARC)
- Review: All Together Dead (Sookie Stackhouse #7) b...
- Merry Christmas!
- Review: Gingerbread Cookie Murder by Joanne Fluke,...
- Review: A Clockwork Christmas by J.K Coi, P.G Fort...
- Review: Definitely Dead (Sookie Stackhouse #6) By ...
- Review: Haint Misbehavin' by Maureen Hardegree (AR...
- Review: Forbidden by Ted Dekker and Tosca Lee (ARC...
- Review: Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel
- Review: A Storm of Swords by George R.R Martin
- Review: Nobody's Princess by Esther M. Friesner
- ▼ December (12)