Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Sunday, November 13, 2011 | By: Traci

Review: Sleepers by Megg Jensen

Sleepers (The Swarm, #1)Sleepers by Megg Jensen
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Something about this book just didn't set too well with me. I really wanted to be in love with this book. I really like the idea of it but I suppose I really expected something a lot darker than what I was truly presented with.

I really liked the general idea, and I really like Lianne, the main character. I love her personality, how she's ready to fight for what's right, risk her life to save a friend even if that friend has accepted their fate.

My biggest problems with this book were some scenes were just tossed out there. There was no depth. We were presented with a scene and instead of being fleshed out, it seems rushed. The scene and moment is over at the drop of a hat and then we go to another moment a few paragraphs later where there is no depth. It's explained and then accepted by the characters without a question or thought until much later.

It's not a bad start and I am interested in seeing what happens next!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.