Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thursday, November 24, 2011 | By: Traci

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just stopping in to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!

I've been MIA for the past few weeks. I haven't been feeling well, pair that with working full time and wanting to do other things, it's been hard to get to reading books. And, I'm also one of those crazy Black Friday shoppers so I'll end up going out tonight shopping so it's hard to pin me down this time of year but I hope to have more book reviews posted soon.

Also as a reminder, stop by tonight or something this weekend for my next giveaway hop, The Black Friday Book Bonanza hop which will go live tonight around Midnight and go through Sunday. There are only about 76 blogs on the hop list, so this is relatively small and would be great to enter to see what you can win! Hope to see you guys there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.