All books reviewed on this blog are purchased by me unless otherwise stated. Reviews on this blog are done for fun and resource, no money is gained from the reviews.
aliens arc book club chick-lit childrens lit christmas classics comics/graphic novels contests currently reading demons dystopian fae fairy tales fantasy festivals fiction follow friday ghosts harry potter historical horror indie kindle lgbt magic mailbox mystery mythology paranormal parody pottermore quotes resources review rizzoli and isles romance sci-fi short story sookie stackhouse steampunk sultry saturday teaser tuesday thriller updates urban fantasy utopia vampires welcome werewolves witches ya zombies
Wednesday, October 19, 2011 at 9:45 PM | By: Traci
This is the first I've actually heard of this event occurring in my state. So naturally I'm pretty excited because it seems like a pretty interesting event. I think what's more interesting is the people that will be in attendance this year. I wasn't expecting this festival to draw very many popular authors but previously, Diana Gabaldon attended the event so they do draw popular authors. This year, Alex Flinn will be attending and giving a talk. Lee Child will also be in attendance, also known as the author of the Jack Reacher novels. Dave Pelzer will also be in attendance, author of "A Child Called It". So, this festival is a 2.5 hour drive for me but I'm seriously considering attending. There is the slew of famous authors not to mention the giant used book sale that is drawing me in. So far, I'm planning to go, so if I do, you can expect some pictures and maybe even a surprise or two! I'm not sure what I'll get into exactly but it sure sounds like fun!
Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.
- Mailbox Monday # 12
- Reminder: Spooktacular Blog Hop
- Review: Diagnosis Death by Richard L. Mabry
- Review: Jenny Pox by J.L Bryan
- Review: Dead of Night: A Zombie Novel by Jonathan ...
- WV Book Festival Recap
- SPOOKTACULAR Blog Hop Giveaway
- Review: The Strange Case of Finley Jayne by Kady C...
- Review: Warrior (Dragons of Starlight #2) by Bryan...
- Upcoming Event: The West Virginia Book Festival
- Mailbox Monday # 11
- Review: The Predicteds by Christine Seifert
- Review: Life's a Beach by Claire Cook
- Review: Dead as a Doornail by Charlaine Harris
- Review: The Twilight of Lake Woebegotten by Harris...
- Review: All Good Children by Catherine Austen (ARC...
- Mailbox Monday # 10
- Review: The Sleepwalkers by J. Gabriel Gates (ARC)...
- Review: Deviant by Adrian McKinty (ARC)
- ▼ October (19)