I also recieved two books from NetGalley. Cinder and Shadowlander. I haven't found links to those two novels yet but they'll be up here when I get around to reviewing them.
All books reviewed on this blog are purchased by me unless otherwise stated. Reviews on this blog are done for fun and resource, no money is gained from the reviews.
aliens arc book club chick-lit childrens lit christmas classics comics/graphic novels contests currently reading demons dystopian fae fairy tales fantasy festivals fiction follow friday ghosts harry potter historical horror indie kindle lgbt magic mailbox mystery mythology paranormal parody pottermore quotes resources review rizzoli and isles romance sci-fi short story sookie stackhouse steampunk sultry saturday teaser tuesday thriller updates urban fantasy utopia vampires welcome werewolves witches ya zombies
Monday, October 31, 2011 at 8:00 AM | By: Traci
Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.
- Mailbox Monday # 12
- Reminder: Spooktacular Blog Hop
- Review: Diagnosis Death by Richard L. Mabry
- Review: Jenny Pox by J.L Bryan
- Review: Dead of Night: A Zombie Novel by Jonathan ...
- WV Book Festival Recap
- SPOOKTACULAR Blog Hop Giveaway
- Review: The Strange Case of Finley Jayne by Kady C...
- Review: Warrior (Dragons of Starlight #2) by Bryan...
- Upcoming Event: The West Virginia Book Festival
- Mailbox Monday # 11
- Review: The Predicteds by Christine Seifert
- Review: Life's a Beach by Claire Cook
- Review: Dead as a Doornail by Charlaine Harris
- Review: The Twilight of Lake Woebegotten by Harris...
- Review: All Good Children by Catherine Austen (ARC...
- Mailbox Monday # 10
- Review: The Sleepwalkers by J. Gabriel Gates (ARC)...
- Review: Deviant by Adrian McKinty (ARC)
- ▼ October (19)