Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Monday, October 17, 2011 | By: Traci

Mailbox Monday # 11

So I picked up a few books from Amazon this week. I also received a book from Good Reads from their reviewer program.

Warrior was won from Good Reads. I have already read the book. The review will be coming within the next week.

I just bought Seed from Amazon. It's currently priced at 0.99 and I hear it's a really spooky read which is great for October! It's almost Halloween afterall.

I just bought Jenny Pox last night. It's actually free for the Kindle right now so jump on it while you can. I'm also currently reading this one so I'll have a review up soon.

I also went to a book sale at a local church on Saturday afternoon. I picked up a total of 18 books, a handful of them children's books for my classroom. I can't remember the entire list of books that I bought but I'll post some of them below. The rest are currently in my car so I can go through them later.

As always, clicking a picture will take you to Amazon so you can check out the books.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.