Once again, for this edition of Mailbox Monday, I'm bringing you nothing buy NetGalley Books!
All books reviewed on this blog are purchased by me unless otherwise stated. Reviews on this blog are done for fun and resource, no money is gained from the reviews.
aliens arc book club chick-lit childrens lit christmas classics comics/graphic novels contests currently reading demons dystopian fae fairy tales fantasy festivals fiction follow friday ghosts harry potter historical horror indie kindle lgbt magic mailbox mystery mythology paranormal parody pottermore quotes resources review rizzoli and isles romance sci-fi short story sookie stackhouse steampunk sultry saturday teaser tuesday thriller updates urban fantasy utopia vampires welcome werewolves witches ya zombies
- Review: Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender
- Review: Lessons in Love: A Cambridge Fellows Myste...
- Review: The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
- Review: A Clash of Kings by George R. R Martin
- Review: Love Lies Bleeding by Jess McConkey (ARC)
- Mailbox Monday #8
- Review: The Greyfriar (Vampire Empire Book 1) by C...
- Review: Always a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough (ARC...
- Review: Catching Fire (Book Two Hunger Games) by S...
- Mailbox Monday # 7
- Review: A Discovery of Witches by Deborah E. Harkn...
- Review: Club Dead by Charlaine Harris
- Review: Dominance by Will Lavender (ARC)
- Mailbox Monday # 6
- Review: Daphne and the Silver Ash by Joseph Robert...
- ▼ July (15)