Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thursday, June 23, 2011 | By: Traci

Pottermore: J.K Rowling announces an interactive book experience

I don't know about you, but I'm a major Harry Potter fan. I got into the series a lot later than most people but I quickly fell in love with the series. So naturally, when the books ended and the movies started to trickle to an ending, I got depressed like many but it seems J.K Rowling has had something else up her sleeve.

She did the press announcement today. It sounds like a giant digital world of Harry Potter where you can, yes, finally purchase ebook version of the books but also follow the story in a digital way. According to various net sources, you'll get sorted into houses, get a wand just for you from a possible 33,000 combinations and you'll get information that J.K Rowling has been 'hoarding' from us for years.

It sounds like a fascinating venture and I'm excited for it's release in the fall! I just hate that we have to wait so long.

Check out The Leaky Cauldron's Pottermore Announcement .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.