Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Monday, June 13, 2011 | By: Traci

Mailbox Monday #4

DominanceDominance
I received this book in the mail at the end of last week. I won this ARC copy of Dominance by Will Lavender from Good Reads. I'm pretty excited about this one as it looks really good. I like mysteries and thrillers but I never seem to find any of the really good ones, that or I just never get around to reading to many of them. I tend to stick to the paranormal side of things so I'm always excited to get to a good mystery/thriller novel when I can.





Daphne and the Silver AshDaphne and the Silver Ash is another book I won from Library Thing. This was a member giveaway. I received and Ebook copy in my email.  I haven't really had a chance to look it over yet but it looks interesting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.