Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Monday, June 6, 2011 | By: Traci

Mailbox Monday #3

So I have a few books to put up this week for Mailbox Monday.

The The Name of the StarI won this one from Library Thing and I'm extremely excited.I had tried to win this one from Good Reads a few times but I wasn't lucky enough. Well I received it the other evening via UPS. I haven't started reading it yet but it is up for review. 

Freaks
I also downloaded a Rizzoli and Isles short story from Amazon. I fell in love with the TV show last year and I decided that I really should read some of the stories. I haven't actually read any of them but I haven't gotten to doing it. So I'm hoping that I can get to reading Freaks before too long. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.