Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Friday, June 17, 2011 | By: Traci

Follow Friday #6

Book Blogger Hop

Q.“How many books are currently in your To-Be-Read (TBR) Pile?"

I keep track of the books I want to read on Good Reads. That list has 149 books to read on it and it keeps growing every day. I finish off one or two books at a time which means I lose some books on the list and then, it fills right back up that same day with more books I'm interested in reading. It's forever growing.



Q. Genre Wars! What's your favorite genre and which book in that genre made it your favorite?

As a broad generalization, I enjoy YA novels. If you want to break it down more, I enjoy fantasy and I'm really getting into dystopian novels. I keep finding more to read and the more I read them, the more I enjoy them. I really don't know which YA fantasy novel is my favorite. I've read so many, they're all pretty amazing. When it comes to dystopian, I began by reading an ARC copy of Divergent that I won from Good Reads. I really enjoyed it which made me want to read more. I've read others like Delirium and The Hunger Games. I really enjoyed the Hunger Games so I'll definitely be reading more.

2 comments:

Jules (The Great, The Good and The Bad) said...

I've been really enjoying Dystopian YA as well.

karen! said...

I'm just popping over (a little belatedly) from Parajunkee. I hope you have a nice weekend.

I'm your newest follower.
(my blog)

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.