Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Friday, June 3, 2011 | By: Traci

Follow Friday # 5



Q. What are you doing to prepare for an upcoming zombie apocalypse and/or the return of Mel Gibson to the silver screen? (Both of which could be terrifying.)

Well the Mel Gibson thing isn't too worrisome for me. I'll just ignore him. Maybe he'll get the hint and go away, haha. Now, the zombie apocalypse however is another story. I fear that a zombie apocalypse may be just around the future, I mean come on you just never know! Now, I'm not stocked up on weapons but food? Well I have a lot of food here. I also have a newer car which means I'll probably be able to drive a lot farther and faster than I would have previously which means I have an awesome get away car! I may have to consider stocking up on weapons!

1 comments:

Grace Fonseca said...

I like the title of the blog. Interesting. I didn't even think about a car. Need to learn how to drive, so that if a zombie comes, I can stay mobile. New follower. Come visit me.

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.