Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Tuesday, May 17, 2011 | By: Traci

Review: Run by Blake Crouch

RunRun by Blake Crouch

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This was some story. I was expecting a different sort of story I suppose but I wasn't completely disappointed. I was disappointed with some parts of the story.

First of all, the beginning is a bit misleading. At least in my opinion. Secondly, the story begins rapidly and that can be a good thing. I liked how frantic the characters were.

The hard parts of this story were in how much the story jumped time frames. Sometimes we only get to read small snippets of information before we're thrust into a completely different time frame. Sometimes the paragraphs threw me off.

I was disappointed in the ending. I wanted more. A better explanation. Something more clear cut and dry.



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.