Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Friday, May 6, 2011 | By: Traci

Follow Friday # 4



It's been awhile since I've posted a follow Friday so I figured it was about time! I'm back this Friday with another interesting Follow Friday post and this one I think is going to be hard to answer.

Circle time! Time to share. What character in a book would you most like to be, what character in a book would you most like to date?

Two of my favorite characters from books have been from the Harry Potter universe. I have a tough time deciding who I'd love to be. My first choice would be Hermione Granger. Sure, she started off a sort of annoying character but she quickly bloomed into someone fascinating and tough. Someone that people just needed to give a chance to see her true potential. Luna on the other hand, well she may be weird, but that's the beauty of it. She doesn't care what people think about her. She loves being weird, but to her, she's not weird. I admire her for going about her own business, her own way and not worrying about what others think.

Now, I'm not so sure about the dating thing. That one is a bit harder. I've read lots of books, but I really can't pinpoint too many characters that would be great to date.

2 comments:

Emma Michaels said...

Happy Follow Friday! I am a follower! Hope you will stop by http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

Sincerely,
Emma Michaels

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I'm stopping by via FF to say hi and to tell you that I AM the main character in every book I read. That's why I stay away from books with characters I don't like, I suppose.

I also wanted to tell you that I'd love to have you stop by here.

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.