A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire #1) by George R. R. Martin
Rating: 3.5 out of 5
All books reviewed on this blog are purchased by me unless otherwise stated. Reviews on this blog are done for fun and resource, no money is gained from the reviews.
aliens arc book club chick-lit childrens lit christmas classics comics/graphic novels contests currently reading demons dystopian fae fairy tales fantasy festivals fiction follow friday ghosts harry potter historical horror indie kindle lgbt magic mailbox mystery mythology paranormal parody pottermore quotes resources review rizzoli and isles romance sci-fi short story sookie stackhouse steampunk sultry saturday teaser tuesday thriller updates urban fantasy utopia vampires welcome werewolves witches ya zombies
- Review: The Magnolia League by Katie Crouch (ARC)
- Review: Amber Frost by Suzi Davis
- Review: 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnso...
- Review: Yum Yum by Catherine Hnatov (ARC)
- Review: Room by Emma Donoghue
- Review: I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
- Review: Beastly by Alex Flinn
- Review: The Witch's Daughter by Paula Brackston
- Review: A Game of Thrones by George R.R Martin
- ▼ April (9)