Jane Eyre (Optimized for Kindle)
My thoughts: I hadn't read any of the classic novels so I decided to give this one a go. I was pleasantly surprised. The writing at first made me feel like I was going to have a hard time reading this, but I really did not. After reading a few pages, I was hooked and just had to finish this novel. I really liked the plot and I liked reading about the things she did, and what went through her mind. The major plot twist in the middle of this book was enough to have me extremely hooked. Thornfield Hall proves to be a lot more interesting than I expected but yet it really does not make me pity Mr. Rochester, I feel more for Jane. I really liked the conclusion of this novel. I like how Jane came to her senses, even though it really took a death for that to happen. All in all, I say read it. Reading the classics can't hurt!
All books reviewed on this blog are purchased by me unless otherwise stated. Reviews on this blog are done for fun and resource, no money is gained from the reviews.
aliens arc book club chick-lit childrens lit christmas classics comics/graphic novels contests currently reading demons dystopian fae fairy tales fantasy festivals fiction follow friday ghosts harry potter historical horror indie kindle lgbt magic mailbox mystery mythology paranormal parody pottermore quotes resources review rizzoli and isles romance sci-fi short story sookie stackhouse steampunk sultry saturday teaser tuesday thriller updates urban fantasy utopia vampires welcome werewolves witches ya zombies
- Currently Reading: The Witch's Daugther by Paula B...
- Follow Friday # 3
- Review: Cloaked by Alex Flinn
- Currently Reading: Cloaked by Alex Flinn
- Mailbox Monday # 2
- Review: Shine by Lauren Myracle (ARC)
- Win Autographed Copies!
- Sultry Saturday #1
- Review: Divergent by Veronica Roth (ARC)
- Follow Friday # 2
- What's in My Mailbox #1 Divergent by Veronica Roth...
- Review: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
- Currently Reading: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
- Review: Protector by Laurel Dewey
- Follow Friday #1
- Currently Reading: Protector by Laurel Dewey
- Review: The Sculptor by Gregory Funaro
- ▼ March (17)