Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Friday, March 18, 2011 | By: Traci

Follow Friday # 3



How did you come up with your blog name?

I read a story years ago that used the word scrawled for it's title. I liked it. I like the word, I like what the word means. And blue, well blue is my favorite color. I like to write with blue pens when I write my own stories, and my words are pretty much scrawled onto the page, left for me to finish later. I just liked the way it sounded and decided to go with it.

Book Blogger Hop

Do you read only one book at a time, or do you have several going at once?

I try not to read too many at once. I feel like it just gets in the way and sometimes can be hard to keep all of the stories straight. However, I currently am reading two books at once and probably will end up with me reading three books at once again. I'm reading a book at work, one for a bookclub and then the other book I choose to read will be a book that I want to read and review for this blog so I'm sure at some point I'll end up reading another. I usually like to devour one book at a time. It's just comforting to get lost in one story and not have to worry about other things a the time.

7 comments:

Jenica704 said...

Hopping by! I like your blog name. Cool story as to how you came up with it!

Grace @ www.feedingmybookaddiction.blogspot.com

Howard Sherman said...

Not everyone can multi-task and nobody should. When it comes to book sure, I can't read four books simultaneously (or even two, for that matter!) but there are times I'll juggle as many as four books at a time depending on the subject matter, the urgency or more often both.

The real trick to this is what KINDS of books to juggle. Hop on over to my blog and learn the method behind my madness - http://www.howardshermannet
Howard Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

pussreboots said...

Yes I read more than one at a time. Come see why. Happy blog hop.

bookdout said...

Hi
Just hopping by and following through. I can't read multiple books at once, it would drive me crazy.

Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out
www.bookdout.wordpress.com

Ms. C said...

Hi,

Hopping by and now following, too. Love your blog name :) I'm looking forward to reading your future posts.

Take care & happy reading,
Ms C
http://www.coffeetalereviews.blogspot.com/

Alison said...

Hopping through. I love the story for your blog name. Blue is my fav color too.
My Hop

E Kelly said...

Newest follower here via the Friday blog hop. I am a new contemporary romance writer and a reader of almost anything! Hope you stop by and check out my blog.

http://writerekelly.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.