Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thursday, March 10, 2011 | By: Traci

Follow Friday # 2


 Who are You the Boy/Girl, instead of You the Blogger?

Well I'm a Preschool teacher during the day. Actually, my children are a little younger than what many people consider preschool. I teach one year olds. The children in my room are anywhere from 12 months to 24 months.  I have one pet hamster that is cute but tends to drive me a bit crazy, for instance, when he happens to get out of his cage and run wild. I also have some hermit crabs lounging in the bedroom. I like watching TV, crocheting even though I am taking a hiatus with it, video games and ghost shows. I live in a college town which sometimes is a pain and other times is pretty cool.

Book Blogger Hop

If I gave you £50 (or $80) and sent you into a bookshop right now, what would be in your basket when you finally staggered to the till?

This is a good question. I'm not really sure. I have lots of books on my wishlist so I would definitely buy many of those. However, I like bookstores because I can find so many new things that I don't see online. So I'd probably walk away with a YA or mystery book that wasn't on my wishlist to begin with! I like reading and finding new books.

11 comments:

Moonlight Gleam said...

Happy FF! NEW follower stopping by!

MY FF

Alison said...

Hopping through. I had a hamster named Reddy when I was a kid. He had one red eye and one black eye (hence the name).
My Hop

LM Preston said...

Bless you for being a teacher. I have 4 kids and so couldn't do it. No patience :-D I'm hopping in for Friday Follow and decided to follow and stick around.

Willa said...

Hi Willow, new follower :-) Great to get to know you better, have to say I love the background on your blog, it is so beautiful!

Louise said...

Hi Willow

I've just taken your followers into double figures. YEY!!

Louise
www.book-bliss.com

Literary Cravings said...

Hopping by, nice to met you!! Am a new follower.

U can find me @ Literary Cravings

Brandileigh2003 (Blkosiner's Book Blog) said...

I am looking at schools for my daughter who is turning 3 this summer.
To find out more about the girl behind this blogger and to follow me back (I’m following you now from Follow Friday) check out My Follow Friday post

Howard Sherman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Howard Sherman said...

Wow! What a great question this week. I always peek at other people's book piles at the checkout link at B&N. That doesn't make me a voyeur, does it?

The exhibitionist in me has posted my own bookstore shopping list -- and it's not as predictable as you may think!

Hop on over to my blog for all the suspense and chills of my TBR list - http://www.howardsherman.net

Happy Hop Friday!

Howard Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

Lilly Bear ♡ said...

Hi Willow, I'm your newest follower! You've got a cute blog. I know from experience, pet hamsters can be both a blessing and a curse.Here's my post! I'd love it if you could check it out and follow me back, if you'd like :)

Elizabeth said...

Good answer...this question definitely adds to toppling TBR stacks.

Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer, my reviews, and Scotland photos.

http://silversolara.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.