Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Friday, March 4, 2011 | By: Traci

Follow Friday #1






What embarrassing thing have you done on cold medicine?

Well, I don't think I've done anything too crazy on cold medicine. However,  I did take an allergy medicine once that wasn't supposed to make me sleepy. Well it did. It also made me a bit loopy. When I was in college, I was taking some friends to the store, and I attempted to drive forward, through a trashcan. I needed to back up. That was embarrassing.


Book Blogger Hop

Who's your all-time favorite book villain?

Voldemort. I didn't come into reading Harry Potter as young as many people did. I was a bit older when I came to them. I realized how evil he truly was. You can liken him to a lot of real people that were evil. I think that makes him even creepier. There's just something about him, besides the fact that he tried to kill children that makes him pretty darn evil.

11 comments:

Susan said...

I've noticed how many people have chosen Voldemort or other Harry Potter villains. I haven't read the H.P. books yet, although I feel I have since I was immersed in the culture through my son's obsession. But I think I should read them myself for the full effect.

Theresa said...

I have not read any of the Harry Potter's book yet but I have heard they all very good. Maybe one day I will get to them. Here is mine http://justnookit.blogspot.com. I'm also a new follower.

Sakura Sandra said...

Hiya! I just started following your blog and I hope you'll take the time to stop by mine and do the same!

http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com

Thanks! I look forward to reading your future reviews. (^_^)

Paranormal Opinion said...

Hi, found you through the blog hop! I'm now a follower :)
http://paranormalopinion.blogspot.com/

AngelicNytmare said...

I've seen him as an answer on a lot of peoples blogs today. I can understand why though.

Have a great weekedn!

Lucia said...

Haha my answer was Voldemort, too! XD

Have a great weekend! :)

Lucia
iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books

Jo said...

Voldemort seems to be a popular villain! :)

Happy Hopping!

Alison said...

Hopping through. New follower! Lord Voldie is a great villain. I like how he is very similar to Harry - shows how Harry could have made different choices.
My Hop

Cait said...

Just hopping through, I'm a new follower. Your blog is beautiful, I love it =]

Elizabeth said...

Glad to see I am not the only one who hasn't read the Harry Potter books.

...Stopping by from the Blog Hop.

....stop by my blog for my answer and also a book giveaway.

Stop by my blog for a book giveaway:

LITTLE PRINCES BY CONOR GRENNAN
http://silversolara.blogspot.com/

Chelsey Emmelhainz of HARPER COLLINS is graciously providing FIVE copies for five lucky winners.

Madigan McGillicuddy said...

I don't think I can say that Voldemort was my "favorite" villain, but I did like the scenes we get of Tom Riddle - how he started out, meeting Dumbledore for the first time and so on. What an interesting backstory he has!

I still like Snape better though! His story is so tragic.

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.