Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Tuesday, March 8, 2011 | By: Traci

Currently Reading: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte

Jane Eyre Some people probably find this hard to believe but I've never read Jane Eyre, or any other Charlotte Bronte books for that matter.  So I decided, since Good Reads was doing the Jane Eyre challenge that I'd pick up a copy and read it. I'm about 64% through it. My edition does not have page numbers so I'm basing it soley on how far my Kindle tells me I've read. So far, I like it. I'll throw up a review though when I am finished. I think this will mean I'll start reading more classics. I've decided that I should at least be familiar with some of them!

1 comments:

Aimee said...

I went through a phase one summer where I read every classic I could. Some I loved, some I didn't. Jane Eyre is one of my favorites. I look forward to reading your review. I'm a new follower from the hop.

Aimee
http://gettingyourreadonaimeebrown.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.