Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Tuesday, February 22, 2011 | By: Traci

Reading updates

I'm currently 33% through Starlighter. I've been reading more the past few days as much as I can. I will be out of town for a few days and I'm not sure how much reading I will get done. I currently have two books on my Kindle. Starlighter and The Sculptor. So I have reading material but I'll be busy attending conferences so it's hard to tell if I'll actually get any reading done.

I've found a lot more books through Good reads to read so I'll probably end up reading a lot more pretty soon once I get through the books I need to get through right now. An author that I hadn't heard of before added me on Good Reads and his book sounds fascinating so it might end up being one of the next books that I purchase.

If you are on Good Reads or if you join Good Reads soon you may find me here. This is my personal profile full of many of the books I've read so feel free to add me as a friend. I'm interested in what you're reading. I'm always looking for more recommendations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.