Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Monday, February 21, 2011 | By: Traci

A Harry potter fanfiction

I recently became a member of the website Good reads. It's interesting. I'm starting to like it better than Amazon's Shelfari. Well, after doing some looking around I've found that someone has decided to create a continuation of the Harry Potter series. This is startling and yet I'm intrigued all at the same time.

The series apparently follows Harry's son, James. We begin following James his first year at Hogwarts. So far I've seen three follow up's to the Potter universe.  The reviews seem mostly good. I'm just not sure I could read it knowing that it is not J.K Rowling's work. However I do have to give him prop's for making up his own stories and giving lots of people what they want, a deeper look into the world of Harry Potter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.